article in the paper explained it all about a month ago
Anybody know why they closed. One day they have a lot full, then I heard they sold their Chevy stock to Morgan McCluer. Then next I hear is a car ran through the front of the place. Now there are auction signs all over it. I hate to see all of this happen to a local business.
"Do or do not, there is no try"...Yoda
article in the paper explained it all about a month ago
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
I missed it.
"Do or do not, there is no try"...Yoda
They closed because they lost their license to sell GM and could only sell Subaru after that. Not much interest in Subaru in this area and they were doing no business. Had to shut down because they were not doing enough business to cover their overhead.
You're just mad cause the voices don't talk to you.
They lost their GM franchise because of low volume sells and Wally wasn't willing to move the dealership and build a new location which GM had told him he had to do to maintain the franchise.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Thanks guys.
"Do or do not, there is no try"...Yoda
Bookmarks